English and more
* Fluent in written and spoken English at native speaker level of competence.
* Knowledge of contemporary teaching practices and computer assisted learning in the area of English as a Foreign Language and English for Specific Purposes.
* Deliver EFL lessons to students in an active learning environment, developing and utilizing the varied learning resources available to provide effective, innovative and appropriate instruction.
* Contribute to the planning, evaluation and revision of curricula, course content and course materials.
* Communicate information on progress and performance to students and other appropriate persons.
* Participate in college and system assessment moderation processes as required.